- October 2008, The Klipper Group attains the highest level of
recognitation by the EPA as Champion Status in the design for the
environment program's Safer Detergent Stewardship Initiative (SDSI).
- March 2008, Cooltergent O™ - new and innovative
low temperature detergent. No bleach or peroxide necessary.
Excellent choice of detergent for a wide range of soils. Remarkable
performance with Ozone systems.
- December 2007, Petroterge 120™ - new detergent specifically designed to launder heavy soil,
industrial soils at 120°. Excellent wash
quality on heavy soiled garments, shop towels and wipers.
- October 2007, SudsUp
- "Green" surfactant detergent for a wide range of soil removal.
- April 2006, Cooltergent 120™ - surfactant technology developed for laundering heavy soiled textiles at 120°.
April 2005, Longevity™ -
specifically developed to launder "high end" hospitality textiles
without the need for bleach.
- March 2004, Washroom Test Kit - Textile Solutions develops customized Washroom Test Kit for Textile Rental Services Association of America, May 2004.
Available as advertised in Textile Rental Magazine.
Industry Training Events:
- "Textile Laundering Technology" by Charles Riggs and Michael Klipper, publish date 2003.
- Textile Rental, March 2002, "Lowering Wash & Bleach Temperatures" by Michael Klipper.
Klipper continues to provide informational and instructional seminars and